Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm going to freeze....


So, the interview in Maryland seemed to go really well..they offered Doug the job and now we are just praying and seeking God in this and together we are flying up this weekend to check out housing and the area a bit more. Also, Doug wanted me to see the church and meet the people and see what my thoughts/feelings are on the whole situation.
So we have spent the last week gathering warm clothes for Aspen and I. Doug seems to have what he needs since he used to spend a lot of time out in Colorado but I gave all my warm clothes up years ago...I've been blessed with friends that have hooked me up with things and also Aspen has several friends sharing with her too! :)
I'm really nervous about the trip (mostly because my baby, Sage, was sick this week and I'm really wondering if the other girls will get sick and my dear sister in law is going to be staying here with them all weekend and I just really hope it is a smooth weekend....) but I really am excited in a way too because this might be the start of something new and I'm wanting to absorb it all and just enjoy every moment.
Be looking for another post in a week or two when we decide if this is the next step...
Oh and I just think this picture of Aspen is hilarious. She still loves to sleep and it doesn't take much at all for her to just crash. Of course, she still thinks 10pm is the time to wake up and party all night...

1 comment:

Blog with Laurie said...

Soooooooooooo, some of us know........ Update time!