Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Chapter...


...Well, after years of wanting out of Pinnacle Pools, we find ourselves there...out of a job. Not exactly how we planned but we knew this day was coming. Doug's last day of work was yesterday and today he is in Maryland interviewing for a job with a church up there...I'm not really sure what will come of it and I'll be sure to post with any new information. But for now, I'm caring for our four girls and missing Doug like crazy. This picture of us cracks me up...for those of you that are wondering (and I know some of you wacko's ARE wondering) we are fully clothed in bathing suits in this luxurious picture...haha. And my mom is in the background of the picture holding Aspen and she will back me up in this story!
I really love my husband!
I really want to get some pictures of the girls all together to post. How hard can that be???? AHH!!!
Ok, well I'm not COMPLETELY exhausted anymore because I'm getting 3-4 hours of sleep at a stretch now instead of 2..WOOHOO!
Until next post....

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Life can really throw some twists, can't it? You are in my thoughts and prayers on the job front and I can't wait to see pics of all 4 girls when you can manage it!