Wednesday, November 19, 2008

These last days...


I'm trying to enjoy my last several days (hopefully days, and not weeks!) of being a mommy to 3...I look at Sage and can't imagine that she won't be the "baby" anymore! It's kinda hard to enjoy the days though when they are filled with Braxton Hicks and very painful kicks and tired joints and ...well, I'm sure many of you understand or can remember your 9th month!
So, I just wanted to leave a little blurb letting you all know we are still anxiously awaiting our new blessing. We finally have names picked out...the boys name we are "for sure" on and we have 2 names picked for a girl and Doug will just make that decision when and if we pop out a girl! (which is what we are all expecting!)
What a wonderful time of year to be pregnant too! It's so nice and cool here in SW Florida! YAY!
Keep checking back...I think I'll be very quick to post a couple new pictures as soon as possible when this little one arrives!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Girl, you are so incredibly beautiful! Who took that photo? I wish I could have looked that amazing while pregnant. I am praying for you daily. Working so hard on my manuscript I wish I could be more of a help and encouragement to you. Thank you for your testimony, your life is such a blessing to others, just by being.

Anonymous said...

Hey! We are praying for you out here in Colorado. I'm sure you are keeping yourself occupied so you don't have to think about every day past the due date! :) But I know you know it's all well worth it! I keep forgetting to tell you that Courtney is pregnant!! Anyway, hope you are doing well, can't wait to see pics of the little one!! You guys make awesome babies!!! :-)

Ginny said...

You look so great! I was way huge by 40 weeks-could never have pulled off that shirt. Only a few more days-you can't stay pregnant forever!

Lisa Thomas said...

Ginny...this was me at 35 weeks...I'm not even taking pictures THESE days! I should though...yea, I should! I will tomorrow....I might as well show off what most women never see..FULL TERM!!!!!