Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aspen Rain Thomas



Just a quick update...our new baby girl is here FINALLY!
Aspen was born at 5:33 on November 28 and weighed in at 8lb 5oz (my second biggest baby...Holly was 2 ounces heavier...Sage and Lily weighed the same at 7lb 14oz) and she made a very, VERY quick entrance into the world! I was still questioning whether I was in true labor at 5:06 (I made a phone call then, so I have it documented on the time!) and by 5:33 she was here!
We are so thrilled with her but at this point I'm completely exhausted but I did want to let everyone know!
More pictures to come...my girlfriend took video/pictures but she is putting them on disk for me so I won't have them for a couple days but here are a couple that we had from our camera....
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers these last couple weeks!

2 comments:

Angela said...

She is beautiful! Amazing quick birth--wow! And her name is sooo awesome! Blessings upon you all during this very special time. God is so good.

Ginny said...

Congratulations!!! So glad it was quick :) She's adorable!